Resources: Strategic Knowledge
- Strategy and Measuring Performance
- A look at how governors need to consider and approve the institution's strategic plan, which sets the academic aims and objectives of the institution and identifies the financial, physical and staffing strategies to achieve these objectives.
- Playing to Win: how strategy really works. By Lafley A.G. and Mann R (2013), Boston: Harvard University Review Press
- The book shows leaders in any type of organisation how to guide everyday actions with larger strategic goals built around the clear, essential elements that determine business success - where to play and how to win.
- The Balanced Scorecard. Kaplan R S and Norton O P (1996), Boston: Harvard Business School Press
- The Balanced Scorecard translates a company's vision and strategy into a coherent set of performance measures.
Keep up to date with new resources by subscribing to updates.